Are you looking to grow your business through new markets?
Forward Fest 2022’s AI partner, the Queensland AI Hub, is kindly offering a free full day Export Readiness Workshop to all FutureX attendees.
In order to successfully and competitively launch internationally, a strong understanding of the cultures and markets you seek to enter, in addition to a unique and viable product/service offering is paramount.
Tuesday 27th Sept
As part of the EMDP, Export Council of Australia will be delivering an ‘Export Readiness Workshop’ to provide FutureX attendees with unique insight into the export market. Although delivered through the Queensland AI Hub, this workshop is perfect for any business seeking to become export ready – regardless of whether you are AI-centric or non-AI centric.
The Export Readiness Workshop in-person training is an opportunity for you to gain practical and fundamental knowledge of overseas markets in which you will sell your goods/services through exploring: international marketing, how to protect your Intellectual Property (IP), trade finance and logistics, developing innovative business models, how to deliver an effective business pitch, and up-to-date practice and service information.
You will be able to walk away from this workshop with the tools to gain skills and insights into how you can reach international markets, whilst being informed on how cultural differences can influence how start-ups do business with these international connections.
Across a full day of insights and collaboration, industry experts with facilitate a series of practical and engaging sessions to provide you with unique understanding of the export market and how to ensure your readiness.
The Future of Professional Services Day is designed to:
Date: Tuesday 27th September 2022
Time: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: University of Sunshine Coast
This full day program located at the University of Sunshine Coast will deliver beneficial insights into the export industry by…
- Providing start-ups with access to gain skills and knowledge to assess preparedness
- Valuable guidance on how to become ready to reach international markets
- Advice on how start-ups and innovators can forge connections and strengthen relationships with industry and government partners.
- Showcasing innovations with the Queensland AI ecosystem
Don’t miss out on this unique and informative experience if you are an innovator or start-up wanting to…
- understand international markets
- protect your Intellectual Property (IP) in new markets
- craft an impactful, customised pitch
- create a brand image and story that is appropriate for your new market