Key Booking Notes
- All bookings will automatically receive a tax invoice following payment completion.
- You will have the option to pay via credit card (VISA/Mastercard/Amex) or invoice.
- If you choose to pay via invoice, you will receive payment instructions on completion of your booking.
- All invoice payments must be received within 14 days. If payment is not received, your ticket may be cancelled.
- If you have any further questions, drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Forward Fest: The Forward Festival also referred to as FWD Fest is run by Silicon Coast Limited, ABN 82623634588 (trading as Silicon Coast).
- The Festival: For the purpose of these terms, The Festival refers to the curated program of the 2022 Forward Fest, scheduled to run on the September 26 to 30, 2022.
- You: means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with Forward Fest by purchasing a ticket and/or registering for The Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page.
- If you are registering on behalf of another person, you are obliged to inform this person about these Terms and Conditions and arrange for acceptance.
- The program content and/or speakers are subject to change without notice.
- Forward Fest is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the Festival.
- By registering to attend The Festival, You agree to allow Forward Fest to contact You as required for the organisation and administration of The Festival.
- If You chose to attend a masterclass as part of the Forward Fest program, your details including Name, Company, Job Title and Email Address will be shared with the masterclass facilitator so that are able to provide followup resources and materials.
- Silicon Coast Limited, as hosts of Forward Fest 2022, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
Fees and Payment
- All fees become payable at the time of booking Forward Fest 2022.
- Launch tickets are strictly capped. After the allocation is exhausted, Early Bird tickets will be made available.
- Early Adopter discounted rates will end on Sunday 30 June, unless sold out prior. Early Bird discounted rates will end on Sunday 30 July, unless sold out prior. In the interest of being fair to all, no extensions will be granted.
- If you choose to pay via Invoice please note that all payments must be received within 14 days of booking otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
Cancellation and Substitution
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend Forward Fest for any reason, you may send a substitute in your place.
- Notice of substitution must be provided prior to the start of the festival. If you wish to send a substitute in your place, please email the festival team on email@example.com.
- If you are unable to find a substitute, your ticket will be forfeited and no refund will be made.
- Sharing of tickets: Under no circumstances may tickets be shared. If you are caught sharing your ticket, you (or the person you are sharing with) will be asked to leave and your ticket will be cancelled for the remainder of the festival.
- In the event of a government lockdown, Forward Fest reserves the right to reschedule the event.
- In this instance, if the event needs to be re-scheduled, your ticket will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you are unable to make the new date you:
- Will be given a 72 hour window to request a refund
- May send a substitute in your place
- May transfer your ticket to the 2023 event
- If you are unable to attend the event due to sickness or are required to be in isolation, you may send a substitute in your place.
- FWD Fest is not responsible for any expenditure, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the festival.
Photo and Video Consent
- We would love to capture and share the great times that happen at Forward Fest so we will be taking photos and videos throughout the festival.
- Photos and video may be used in a number of mediums including online, publications and promotional material.
- You agree to allow us to use and publish a photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of our publications.
- You should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.