Innovation… Food for Thought.
Experts predict that by 2050, demand for food will increase by 56% in comparison to that of 2013. With this increasing consumer demand, comes changing influences that the industry must navigate including productivity strains, enhanced output requirements and growing consumer requirements.
Becoming competitive and successful in the Food & Agri sector requires the adoption of innovative practices through comprehensive understanding of the factors driving significant change. This is why FutureX provides an array of informative workshops, Q&A sessions and discussions on the future of food and beverage manufacturing, the growing supply pressures, various advancements in technology, effective manufacturing operating procedures and valuable consumer insights.
The next generation of food and beverage manufacturing will be comprised of innovative approaches, increased productivity, reconceptualised business models, data-driven marketing tactics, and more efficient manufacturing operations. However, understanding of the technologies and influences that are attributing to this, is essential in developing a pro-active, forward-thinking and competitive business strategy.
That leads to how this impacts you and your business… competitive advantage. Through FutureX, you will be provided with knowledge from industry experts to assist you in formulating a strategic business approach to manufacturing of food and beverages.
Successfully implementing competitive business strategies comes with knowledge and understanding of the factors that can facilitate significant change within the industry. In order to achieve this, you must be proactive through strategic forecasting of changing consumer demands, technological advancement capabilities, and automation opportunities to improve production output and efficiency. At FutureX, our experts will conduct informative sessions on various topics that will equip you with the tools to navigate the changing Food manufacturing and Agriculture industry to develop a competitive business structure.
Join our exclusive panel of industry experts for insightful discussions on the direction of the Food manufacturing and Agriculture industry, and how YOU can successfully navigate these challenges.
Who will get the most out of this track?
Don’t miss out on this thought-provoking opportunity if you are a…
- Business Owner or Manager desiring an innovative understanding of the evolving factors influencing the direction of the industry
- Food/Beverage Manufacturing Professional that is eager to remain informed of innovative opportunities and changing client demands to establish a competitive edge over peers
What will you walk away with?
At FutureX, our insightful sessions will provide you with insight into the developing Food & Beverage Manufacturing industry through offering…
- Insights into the future of food and how to innovatively navigate challenges
- Guidance on how to use purposeful communication to effectively convey your message
- Enlightenment on the role of data-driven marketing and its use in developing data-fuelled user profiles
- Creation of a Customer Profile to understand your target consumer, assisting you in defining your unique and competitive value proposition
- Learnings on how primary and secondary producers can deliver quality and technical assurance
- Advice on how traceability and trust can create a competitive advantage for producers that optimise their assurance strategy, increasing customer experience and brand equity
- Informative lessons on the role of technology and how it provides assurance across the end-to-end supply chain through tracing food products from suppliers to retail and then consumers
- Valuable knowledge of how to practices to ensure you have the best possible chance to confidently compete against Big Business and secure your Government revenue streams
Does this sound like something you would be interested in?
Daily Dose Sessions
The future of food and food experience?
Get clear on your purpose and you can change an industry
Value Proposition Design 101
Value Proposition Design with Data 102
Food traceability, transparency and trust
Influencer Marketing Strategy
Winning Government Business
Our sessions align with following 3 core themes
Food & Agribusiness Network (FAN)
Established by the industry for the industry, FAN is a not-for-profit food industry cluster that has been operating since 2015. FAN aims to grow the industry by creating an ecosystem that supports collaboration, accelerates innovation and drives trade locally and globally.
Silicon Coast would like to thank the support of these key partners in delivering Forward Fest 2022